By ANON, AANGIRFAN
There are reports that the 11 September attack on the US ambassador in Libya was an inside job and that the US Department of State knew of the possibility of the attack up to 48 hours ahead of time, yet chose to do nothing.
Inside Job … – Daily Mail / Revealed: inside story of US envoy’s assassination
The Independent, citing diplomatic sources, has reported that the US State Department knew, up to 48 hours ahead of the attacks, that the compounds in Benghazi and Cairo could be hit.
“However, none of the diplomats in either city were given warnings.”
It has been revealed that “the Benghazi consulate was not protected by the contingent of Marines that usually safeguard embassies.”
“I don’t know how they found the place (the safe house) to carry out the attack.
“It was planned, the accuracy with which the mortars hit us was too good for any ordinary revolutionaries,” said Captain Fathi al-Obeidi of Libya’s February 17 Brigade.
According to officials:
9.30 -10:00 pm – The main consulate building comes under fire.
10:15 pm – Attackers enter the main consulate building and set the compound on fire.
2:30am next day – Libyan and US security forces arrive at the annex.
A Libyan official official told the Associated Press that that the attackers raided the safe house in the compound, just as US and Libyan security arrived to evacuate the staff, suggesting someone had tipped off the attackers about the location of the safe house.
A US State Department official said Stevens and his team ‘became separated from each other due to the heavy, dark smoke while they were trying to evacuate the burning building’
A U.S. official said there were no US military personnel at the mission in Benghazi at the time of the attack.
A U.S. counter-terrorism official said the Benghazi violence was ‘too co-ordinated or professional’ to be unplanned.
“The attack raises issues about why the building, which had been attacked before, was so poorly protected.”
The film said to have upset some Moslems was the work of the spooky ‘Sam Bacile’.
Bacile told reporters that he was an Israeli Jew.
“There are no records of a ‘Sam Bacile’ either in the U.S. or Israel…
“Sam Bacile’s phone number was traced to an address in Cerritos, Calif., which appears to be the home of somebody named Nakoula Bassely Nakoula.
“Along with a ‘Sam Basselley,’ Mr. Nakoula is listed as one of the film’s producers.
“In a conversation with the Associated Press, he denied being Sam Bacile but claimed to be a Coptic Christian and the manager of the company that had produced the film.
“Records indicate that a man named Nakoula Nakoula recently served a prison sentence for bank fraud. Among his known aliases are Mark Basseley Youssef and Youssef M. Basseley.”
Who is ‘Sam Bacile’?
There has been speculation that Bacile may in fact be Morris Sadek, a Coptic lawyer who has strong anti-Islamic views and fled Egypt in 1969.
Steve Klein was a consultant for the film.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2202080/Who-Sam-Bacile-Identity-man-anti-Mohammed-film-crumbles-records-found.html#ixzz26Q4VQjVo