PROVINCES, (SANA) - The Syrian armed forces on Thursday destroyed a number of terrorists’ hideouts and bases in several areas in the city of Aleppo.
A source in the province told SANA reporter that the armed forces carried out an operation in which they destroyed terrorists’ bases near the Establishment of Water, al-Orobeh Club and al-Hajjar Mosque in Bustan al-Basha area and Rotana Hall in Suleiman al-Halabi area.
The source added that a unit of the armed forces destroyed a car loaded with ammunition in Masaken Hanano in the city.
Tunnels Used by Terrorists Found in Damascus Countryside
Authorities discovered tunnels used by terrorists in Deir al-Assafir in Damascus Countryside and killed a number of terrorists inside. Continue reading
PROVINCES, (Source: SANA) – The armed forces are hardly hitting the mercenary terrorists in a number of neighborhoods in the city of Aleppo in a continued process to eliminate the armed terrorist groups in the province .
SANA reporter quoted a source in the province as saying that the army is continuing chasing down the terrorist groups in Aleppo where tens of terrorists have been killed in the operations, while others have dropped their weapons and turned themselves in.
The army clashed with terrorists in Abbart Bolis and al-Haddadeh areas, said the source, adding that scores of terrorists were arrested and snipers were killed.
The source mentioned that the military engineering units dismantled an improvised explosive device (IED) planted by terrorists in al-Hatab Square in al-Jdeida area in Aleppo and clashed with the terrorists, Killing three gunmen, one of them was terrorist Izzat Eddin Hassan.
The armed forces also arrested five terrorists in al-Jdeidah area, one of them was the leader of an armed terrorist group. Continue reading
Citizens tell their story and their suffers because of the terrorists backed by Qatar and Saudi Arabia
* New Massacres by al-Qaeda-linked Terrorist Groups against Families in Homs Countryside Prior to Annan’s Visit.
* Makdissi: Syria Has the Right to Defend and Protect its Nationals.
* Makdissi: condemned in strongest terms this terrorist massacre against the Syrian civilians as he condemned accusing the Syrian forces of doing that.
* Makdissi: those who commit the killing are not the army but the armed terrorist groups.
* Terrorists Fire Mortar Rounds on Neighborhoods in Homs, Gunmen Arrested in Clash with Authorities in Douma
* Authorities Seize Explosive Device Factory and Repository in Homs
* Armed Terrorist Group Burglarizes SYP 12 Million in Albu Kamal.
Recorded from Syrian Official Tv Channel and brought to you by http://www.syrianfreepress.net