U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens and three other Americans died in a well-planned military assault on their diplomatic mission in Benghazi seven weeks ago, the anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. So why are details surfacing, piecemeal, only now?
The Obama administration sat by doing nothing for seven hours that night, ignoring calls to dispatch help from our bases in Italy, less than two hours away. It has spent the past seven weeks stretching the story out, engaging in misdirection and deception involving supposed indigenous outrage over an obscure anti-Muslim video, confident that with the aid of a docile press corps this infamous climax to four years of misguided foreign policy can be swept under the rug, at least until after Tuesday’s election.
Charles Woods, father of former Navy SEAL and Henderson resident Tyrone Woods, 41, says his son died slumped over his machine gun after he and fellow ex-SEAL Glen Doherty – not the two locals who were the only bodyguards Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration would authorize – held off the enemy for seven hours.
The Obama administration was warned. They received an embassy cable June 25 expressing concern over rising Islamic extremism in Benghazi, noting the black flag of al-Qaida “has been spotted several times flying over government buildings and training facilities.” The Obama administration removed a well-armed, 16-member security detail from Libya in August, The Wall Street Journal reported last month, replacing it with a couple of locals. Mr. Stevens sent a cable Aug. 2 requesting 11 additional body guards, noting “Host nation security support is lacking and cannot be depended on,” reports Peter Ferrara at Forbes.com. But these requests were denied, officials testified before the House Oversight Committee earlier this month.
Paul Joseph Watson
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Senior Council on Foreign Relations fellow Ed Husain has hailed the presence of Al-Qaeda terrorists in Syria, praising their fighting prowess in aid of FSA rebels while also lauding the increasing number of successful bombings carried out by Al-Qaeda fighters.
In case you didn’t get the memo – Al-Qaeda – the same group the United States accuses of carrying out the most devastating terrorist attack on U.S. soil in history, is now our ally in Syria.
Terrorist attacks carried out by Al-Qaeda in Syria are inherently moral and good. Down is the new up.
Photo shows smoke billowing over Damascus, Syria, Wednesday, July 18, 2012.
The Central Command of Iran’s Armed Forces has condemned the latest terrorist attack that killed three senior officials in Syria, saying that the ‘US-Israeli state terrorism’ and pressures on the resistance front are doomed to fail.
“Despite the high pressure exerted by the global arrogance on Syria and the resistance movement, the evil forces will have no choice but to retreat,” said the Armed Forces Central Command in a Thursday statement.
The Syrian government and nation are determined to weather the US and its European and regional allies’ radicalism, and have so far succeeded in fulfilling the task, it added. Continue reading →
[Editor's note: These are the crimes zionist controlled mainstream media keep covering up and even defending! Don't let them fool you! Defend Syria, its people and its sovereignty. Support President Bashar Al Assad who has always been a core element of the resistance against imperialism]
Two terrorist explosions hit Damascus Thursday morning near al-Qazaz crowded intersection at the southern ring-road .
The explosions took place at a densely populated area as they coincided with the employees and students going to their jobs and schools.
The two terrorist explosions caused tens of martyrs and wounded civilians ; a big carter is seen in the place of the explosions and the chassis of burned cars and means of transport scatter over all the targeted area.
Meanwhile, the UN observes team inspected the site of the two terrorist attacks.