General Khamis Gaddafi’s message to Russian friend:
“Thank you to all my classmates and teachers who have given me a winning spirit, and have taught to adequately assess a combat situation and who have given me valuable combat experience and skills. I am honoured that I had such teachers; time will show I made them proud.
Thanks to all our supporters from Russia, Ukraine and other former Soviet countries, especially to the brave souls who are fighting shoulder to shoulder with us to defend my country against the aggression.
We will win or die; no one will give up or run away. To die fighting side by side with warriors is the dream of anyone who defends their country. To have friends among the Russian people is an honour for the Libyans and written on the pages of Libya’s history, Allah is our witness. In the words of your Russian song; “This land will be ours if we don’t die in a battle!” But Libya has always been ours and will always be ours, even if we die.
Many things have changed in the world. Who would have thought that everything would turn out this way? But remember this is where we studied for and prepared ourselves for. We will endure this trial with valour.
In spite of what the British, French and American newspapers and TV report, a huge majority of the population supports us. And we won’t abandon them, we won’t allow them to get looted and massacred.
Our enemies are traitors who want to sell Libya to foreigners, to capitalist and colonialists. I have ordered all media to inform the international community about NATO and its crimes and about the criminal rebels. I have asked them to spread the information after each raid on civilian targets and civilians, after each battle or massacre of ordinary Libyans and foreigners.
I want to make sure that Libya, which is now a river flowing with blood, will be seen by the world, so the world finally sees what the United Nations and the so-called “civilized West” are about.
Our blood is not cheap. None of the traitors will sleep peacefully until the end of my days, I swear by God and by the honour of the Libyan Army Officers.
Take care of yourself, your family and your country. Once again Sergei, I am honoured by our friendship.”
The following are a breakdown of various reports from Libya:
• Following an agreeement with officials of the Libyan Arab Jamahiryah, 200 members of Northern Nigeria’s Polisario Front will be providing long-term support and tactical training to the Libyan militias in desert and guerrilla warfare.
• The vast majority of Benghazi supports the Jamahariya government
The people of Benghazi called Al-Rai (Syrian television) to express their support for Muammar Al Ghaddafi and the Jamahariya government, stating that people live in constant fear in the town due to thugs, criminals and NATO Mercenaries intimidating, arresting and killing anyone who express his/her support for the Jamahariya Government. Some callers said that the vast majority are against NATO Mercenaries but have no power to fight them on their own. The coup started in Benghazi when NATO agents hired Mercenaries to attack and burn government buildings, and attack security forces, including traffic Police in order to cause chaos and unrest. The coup began with intimidation and brutal violence against civilians, and that continues 6 months later forcing occupied towns to live under fear.
• Today at 13h, the Libyan resistance snipers killed 21 rebels in the area Misrata Tamina Karzaze. This is the first time that such an operation took place in daylight.
• With the launch of Operation Noona Mime, Mostapha Abdel Levy begged the following tribes to be calm: Nalout, Badr, Tiji, Zowara, Jamile, Ragdline, Zenten, Awniya, Misrata, Tawargit. (I would suggest another possible translation would be that he begged them not to participate…you can read more about this operation in Moussa Ibrahim’s statement – link posted above…~Alexandra)
• In the area of El Watiya, west of Tripoli, the NTC have created a military base named Okba Bani Nafa. French and British specialists are overseeing the project.
• Throughout the south of Libya, Gaddafi’s forces have disabled all routes used to transport food, weapons and reinforcements to rebel positions. The rebel units are also isolated from each other. Suffering heavy losses, many rebels have abandoned NATO and fled. In the area nick-named the ‘Bermuda Triangle’ (Bani Walid, Sirte and Sabha), the rebels are trapped.
Most alarming for them were the negative signals sent by its allies through actions over the past several hours, the worst being yesterday’s withdrawal of the last five British Apache helicopters and two vessels in less than 48 hours, in addition to confirmation of the Libyan army’s strong marine positions. The time of the domination of Libya’s coast is over ….
Appeals for negotiations are systematically denied by the Libyan government. (unclear which Libyan government is referred to here…the NTC or the one and only official Libyan government…as the zero hour has not yet arrived)
Everything is in place for the Zero Hour. It will begin when the signal is given by the Brother Leader. After Zero Hour, any surrender will be impossible. Knowing this, many traitors have already apologized and asked to join the resistance.
We will blow the sirocco of a power so great that the whole world will understand that the dust of our ancestors are not for sale…
FROM GENET TEDESSE
• Tarhunah Mujahideen who have joined the ranks of the Jihad side by side with their brothers in responding to rebels, have captured seven tanks and a number of cars. A salute to the supervision and resilience of the great commanders the resistance and leader Gaddafi.
• Libya’s interim Prime Minister Mahmoud Jibril said Thursday that he will not be a part of the new government, the formation of which has been postponed until the end of the country’s conflict. Asked at a news conference in Tripoli about the timetable for the government’s announcement, Jibril said: “I hope that soon we will free Sirte and Bani Walid to begin negotiations on the formation of the transitional government, of which I will not be a part.”