By Dick Eastman
Moammar Gadhafi, the former leader of Libya, was executed after being captured alive near his hometown of Sirte. Video footage shows a bloodied Qaddafi pleading for his life before asking the fighters who captured him, “Do you know what’s right or wrong?”
Press reports indicate that he was targeted by French and U.S. aircraft and drones shortly before being captured. Why was Gadhafi summarily executed? Who wanted him dead before he could be put on trial? What does this say about NATO and the people who will take control of Libya?
1. There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.
3. Home considered a human right in Libya Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafi’s father has died while him, his wife and his mother are still living in a tent.
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.
6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick-start their farms all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it not only free but they get US$2,300/mth accommodation and car allowance.
8. In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 per liter.
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion now frozen globally.
Great Man-Made River project in Libya $27 billion.
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US$5,000
14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15
15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree
16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
Which other dictator has done so much good for his people?
THE BRUTAL MURDER of Muammar Gaddafi by Zionist-owned Libyan insurgents is an example of what happens to political leaders who defy international Jewish bankers.
Gaddafi refused to do the bidding of the Rothschild-centered global banking cartel in 5 areas:
· A Gaddafi-Centered African Union With A Common Currency
· A Gaddafi-Run Central Bank Of Libya
· A Gaddafi-Holding Of 150 Tons Of Gold
· A Gaddafi-Run Libyan Oil Industry
· A Gaddafi-Run ‘Blue-Gold’ Water Reserves