Raw Reports, Nuclear Threat from Germany (updated)
I will keep this short as possible. A single nuclear weapon has “gone missing” as of last week, one of four missing but this one “more missing” than the others.
The Thames Valley Police, famous for their fictional representations in the Colin Dexter detective novels, detained a high ranking government security officer, department to remain unnamed, at the behest of what we are told is the Home Secretary.
A nuclear weapon that wasn’t supposed to exist, a single 500 kiloton hydrogen bomb, one of four being tracked, was seen being loaded at the German port of Bemerhaven, Germany.
The groups assisting in what we were informed was a counter-terrorism surveillance operation were the American NSA, British MI 6, the Office of Naval Intelligence and the British Royal Navy. The “device” was loaded onto a Germany built “Dolphin” submarine and left the harbour doing 7.5 knots.
The submarine disappeared while being tracked by every sophisticated device NATO seems to be able to own or borrow.
At least one of those from among the listed agencies was arrested by the local police force in Oxford, their electronic surveillance gear siezed, were confined for 12 hours despite being above arrest and detention as a senior NATO intelligence officer.
Attempts to track the sub in the busy harbour were in vain and it is unknown what the nationality of the crew were or the destination, whether the UK, the US or some place in the Middle East.
What we do know is that Germany and other NATO nations, in a highly disputed exception to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, had held 182 such weapons until all had supposedly been given back to the United States in 2005.
We now know this to be untrue. There are several possible scenarios:
- Germany is a nuclear power in violation of international treaties and both Germany and the US are lying
- The German government is in violation of international treaties and is selling or transfering nuclear weapons to unknown third parties
- Terrorists have stolen a nuclear weapon that Germany was holding illegally
- Germany is involved in a terror plot aimed at a third party, Iran, the United Kingdom or the United States
- The submarine in question may or may not be one Germany is giving to Israel, this one with a “special enhancement” which, as we had questioned earlier, might be used against Iran, the United Kingdom or United States.