911 In Plane Site (Directors Cut) FULL Length

Advertisements

‘MH370 call exposing 9/11 cover-up?’

image

A file photo of the Malaysia Airlines aircraft that has been missing for about a month

By Dr. Kevin BARRETT for PRESSTV

Did Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370’s co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid make a cell phone call after the plane altered course and “disappeared?”

The Malaysian newspaper New Straits Times reports that Abdul Hamid “made a desperate call from his mobile phone as the plane was flying low near Penang, the morning it went missing.” The brief connection was only possible, experts say, because the plane had “dropped to as low as 5,000 feet” as it flew northwest of Penang. Even at that extremely low altitude, it appears that Abdul Hamid’s attempted call did not go through. It was cut off “because the aircraft was fast moving away from the tower and had not come under the coverage of the next one.”

Experts cited by the New Straits Times and the London Daily Mail confirm that the absolute altitude limit for making even a brief cell phone connection from an airliner is about 7,000 feet. But that does not mean that a passenger could carry on a conversation from that altitude. As the experts suggest, airliners travel too fast for calls to be handed off from one cell tower to another.  Unless the plane has special equipment developed during the past few years (and MH370 did not) it is impossible to have a cell phone conversation from an airliner at even a few thousand feet of elevation. Below 7,000 feet, one could dial a number and, with luck, get a brief connection to a cell tower – but that connection would drop before the call could be put through and answered.

That is what happened to Fariq Abdul Hamid’s attempt to make a cell phone call from missing Flight MH370.

And yet we were told that on September 11, 2001, passengers on hijacked flights also made “desperate calls” and somehow engaged in long cell phone conversations with people on the ground!

For many years, the US government and mainstream media reported that at least fifteen cell phone calls had been placed from the allegedly hijacked airliners flying at over 30,000 feet. These reports began with the claims of Bush administration Solicitor General Ted Olson, who told CNN that his wife, right-wing commentator Barbara Olson, had “called twice on a cell phone” from allegedly-hijacked Flight 77 – the flight that supposedly hit the Pentagon. Olson said the first call from his wife lasted “about one minute” and the second call “two or three or four minutes.”

According to Ted Olson, his wife told him that “all passengers and flight personnel were herded to the back of the plane” by hijackers armed with “cardboard knives and box cutters.”

The story is fantastic. The alleged hijackers were barely five-and-one-half feet tall, and weighed in the low 100 pounds range. The pilot, Chip Burlingame, was a large, muscular, military-trained weight lifter and boxer. Yet, he supposedly gave up his pilot’s seat, failed to take a few seconds to squawk the hijack code, and shambled meekly to the back of the plane at the orders of four small men carrying implements for opening packages – none of whom could even fly Cessnas,

Unsurprisingly, the calls reported by Ted Olson could not possibly have happened. One of North America’s most notable scientists, Dr. A.K. Dewdney, proved in a series of experiments in 2003 that cell phone conversations from airliners would be extremely unlikely above 1,000 feet. Dewdney found that the maximum altitude for getting even the briefest cell phone connection was 7,000 feet – the same altitude cited by the Straits Times and London Daily Mail as the absolute limit for cell connections. Yet, while Olson was supposedly talking to his wife on the “hijacked” plane, Flight 77 was, according to the official flight path, cruising at 35,000 feet! The plane said to be Flight 77 did not descend to 7,000 feet until 9:29 a.m., just a few minutes before the first explosion at the Pentagon.

Continue reading

US government targeting Egypt for destabilization, eventual destruction?

20130814-093130.jpg

PressTV

Is the US government targeting Egypt for destabilization – and eventual destruction?

The recent appointment of death squad organizer Robert Ford as US Ambassador to Egypt suggests as much.

Ford’s appointment sends a clear message: US policymakers want to destroy Egypt in the same way they have destroyed Iraq and Syria – by using death squads and false-flag terror to incite civil war.

According to Global Studies professor Michel Chossudovsky, Robert Ford teamed up with notorious war criminal John Negroponte to apply the “Salvador Option” in Iraq in 2004. Chossudovsky writes: “The ‘Salvador Option’ is a ‘terrorist model’ of mass killings by US sponsored death squads. It was first applied in El Salvador (by Negroponte) in the heyday of resistance against the military dictatorship, resulting in an estimated 75,000 deaths.”

Today’s Egypt, like 1980s El Salvador, is experiencing a heyday of resistance against military dictatorship. And Egypt’s military dictatorship (like El Salvador’s 1980s junta) has already resorted to the mass murder of anti-government activists. Will Robert Ford, an expert in organizing political mass murder, help the Egyptian regime slaughter tens of thousands of peaceful protesters?

No – it’s even worse than that!

Continue reading

9/11 and Zion: What Was Israel’s Role?

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious, but it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly. But the traitor moves among those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. – Marcus Cicero, to the Roman Senate, 42 BC

By Nick Kollerstrom (with Jim Fetzer), Veterans Today

20120922-220735.jpg
Benjamin Netanyahu

One may feel shocked by this title. Zionists have such a grip upon “The Guilt Industry”, virtually a monopoly, politically speaking. Was 9/11 an inside job? America was in some degree seeded with the perpetration of this event, from outside, and various echelons of its security services and military then responded by co-operating and then weaving a Muslims-did-it story. That is the hypothesis we will here examine. So when Netanyahu said the very next day, ‘This is very good for Israel”, he wasn’t just blurting out something indiscreet, he was publicly congratulating the various agents who had worked so hard. The smooth integrity which the official story soon acquires, is an expression of the nation’s will-to-survive: an event has taken place and been covered up, where the Truth cannot come out without effectively disintegrating the nation, in its present form. Aye, there’s the rub. That is the sense of fun which the Chief Operators derive, as they see all the media, who may not particularly like them, compelled to endorse and weave out of their own accord, the fabricated tale. Here are the “Seven Pillars” of the argument.

I. Silverstein and the WTC

Continue reading

Is Operation GLADIO on the rebound in Europe?

This is an editor’s comment: We highly recommend this book to people willing to learn more about operation GLADIO and terrorism in western Europe

Patrick Henningsen
Source: Infowars.com
December 16, 2011

Thirty years ago, Europeans were caught in a seemingly endless story of domestic terror which claimed thousands of lives over a generation – a disturbing epoche which was instrumental in bringing forth the modern domestic police state we have today. We now know that the wave of terror which swept across Europe then was run by a state-sponsored terror program called Operation G.L.A.D.I.O., organised by NATO and funded in part by the CIA.

Enter 2011, and the conditions are similar to that of post WWII Europe and also to the fall of the Iron Curtain in 1990 – where the continent is going through a tremendous social and economic transition period.

As the West presently emerges from its decade-long “war on terror” – a conflict where muslims were the protagonists, they begin to enter into a harsh new social and economic phase featuring austerity and inequality, and a phase where frightening new ‘domestic enemies’ will be introduced onto the stage.

Already this week we have seen a series of high-profile domestic terror events: Continue reading