Syrain army troops (File Photo)
Syrian Army is gearing up for an all-out offensive to clear the Salaheddin district in the country’s commercial hub of Aleppo of insurgents.
Reports say heavy clashes are underway between Syrian government forces and insurgents on the outskirts of the flashpoint city, but the government says it is in full control of Damascus.
Fighting is also underway in the Sukkari, Hamdaniyeh, and Ansari districts of the northern city, but the situation is calm in central Aleppo.
Government forces say they have arrested many insurgents, including foreign nationals, in Salaheddin.
Reports say that a high-ranking Turkish officer is among the detainees. Continue reading
Syrian troops celebrate clearing a neighborhood in Damascus of insurgents. (File photo)
A Syrian brigadier general says the army has taken control of all the neighborhoods in the capital, Damascus.
“We have cleansed all the districts of Damascus, from al-Midan to Mazzeh, from al-Hajar al-Aswad to Qadam… to Tadamun,” said the general, whose name was not mentioned in the report.
“There is no more presence of armed groups apart for some individuals who are moving from one place to another, just to prove that they exist,” the general stated.
Meanwhile, insurgents kidnapped a Syrian TV cameraman in Damascus.
Earlier on Saturday, the security forces discovered a mass grave of the bodies of civilians and Syrian army members near the capital. Continue reading
Libyan Defense Forces Assault, Syrte
United States of Africa (LVO): According to new reports, the NATO mercenaries were forced to withdraw from the eastern part of Sirte. A blitz was organized and executed by the Libyan Defence Forces forcing NATO mercenaries to flee leaving behind many vehicles belonging to them, as well as numerous caches of weapons arrived on the front line from supply routes from the East. Continue reading
France24: The ‘Mass Grave’ turned out to be full of camel bones…
Medics on the scene testified that the supposed mass grave of a massacre is fake, and the bone fragments are not human. Another devastating blow to NATO propaganda.
NATO has accused the Libyan Jamahariya Government of committing a massacre in Abu Saleen prison, but similar to most accusations, NO EVIDENCE HAS BEEN PROVIDED. Although some people were sentenced to death for treason from that prison, A MASSACRE HAS NEVER TAKEN PLACE, A FABRICATED PROPAGANDA LIE orchestrated by Libyan enemies. Many CIA agents were executed by the Libyan Government after a failed coup which was headed by Colonel Khalifa Haftar who was operating from USA.
“medics with CNN staffers on the scene said the bones did not appear to be human.” (from the mouth piece of NATO propaganda (source – CNN))
I would like to thank “Anonymous says: September 26, 2011 12:27 AM” for revealing the report to us:
In a truly stunning display of dishonesty, the BBC has reported, citing no evidence to back its claim, that a mass grave containing over 1,200 bodies has been found in Tripoli’s Abu Salim prison complex. The BBC attempts to tie this ‘finding’ to the equally concocted ‘Abu Salim prison massacre’, as it claims that the bodies are those of the inmates supposedly killed in 1996. Continue reading