DAMASCUS, (SANA) – The Foreign and Expatriates Ministry issued a statement commenting on how some negative media outlets dealt with its previous statement delivered by spokesman Dr. Jihad Makdissi, deliberately taking it out of context and portraying it as a declaration of possessing non-traditional weapons by Syria.
The Ministry said that the goal of the statement and the press conference wasn’t to declare but rather to respond to a methodical media campaign targeting Syria to prepare world public opinion for the possibility of military intervention under the false premise of weapons of mass destruction (similar to what happened with Iraq) or the possibility of using such weapons against terrorist groups or civilians, or transporting them to a third party.
The statement affirmed that such allegations are completely false, noting that nonetheless they are dangerous allegations as they are made by the same sides that are rallying against Syria in mass media and international circles, noting that these are the same sides that fabricated lies about Iraqi weapons of mass destruction which turned out to be false later.
The Ministry said that Makdissi’s statements were meant to explain the state’s general defensive policies in response to false media speculations and allegations, stressing the need to commit to precision and professionalism in news related to Syria and putting them in the proper context. Continue reading
Sana usual URLs are back on.
English >> http://sana.sy/index_eng.html
Arabic >> http://sana.sy/index_ara.html
French >> http://sana.sy/index_fra.html
Spanish >> http://sana.sy/index_spa.html
What happened with Sana links lately is quite weird hence we must keep watching out, just in case… as advised yesterday :
“if Nato is behind this host server; they could be posting true info for a few days so people think it’s the usual SANA providing us with information and then start a massive psy ops. They would keep using the same terms as SANA when talking about the western-Gulf backed terrorists (also labelling them as terrorists) but provide fake reports about those rebels making tremendous pushes into various cities, make up stories about massive defection in the government and the Syrian Arab Army, say that Bashar Al Assad fled, used chemical weapons on its people and so on…
Actually, this is a real possibility. Remember the ministry of information warning Syrian people that fake channels could be taking over the official ones to spread lies.
Hence, please beware and don’t fall into the trap (if this is one).“
[Editor’s note: Thanks to @ElNabila for sharing this article with us]
The West is backing Jabhat Al Nosrah, the al-Qaida branch in Syria. After Libya, only an idiot would believe a word iterated by the west and particularly, the FUKUS Axis (France, UK, US), which backed a terrorist group on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office’s own list of proscribed factions. As the west and its terrorists grow desperate, read on and see what they are planning. First stop: False Flag event at the Olympics?
The repulsive filth we saw in Libya, slicing the breasts off women, murdering, torching buildings, torturing, raping, looting, committing ethnic cleansing is the political epitaph of Obama, Clinton, Cameron, Hague, Sarkozy and Juppé, the FUKUS Axis. The lawsuit has been launched (*), not yet taken up, but that matters not. The lack of action only underlines the lack of credibility as international law is insulted and not applied. The “West”, ladies and gentlemen, is one evil clique of demonic savages, believe me. Continue reading
As FSA proxies fail and psychological operations falter, US prepares more direct (and desperate) approach for long-sought regime change.
by Tony Cartalucci ( Land Destroyer Report )
July 22, 2012 – As it becomes increasingly clear that last week’s “surge” by NATO-backed so-called “Free Syrian Army” terrorists was a failed psychological operation, coordinated with meticulously timed assassinations the day of the UN Security Council vote designed to stampede the Syrian government out of power, the FSA’s foreign sponsors are preparing the public for a more direct intervention while desperately attempting to maintain the illusion of chaos and the imminent collapse of Syria’s government.
Video: Thierry Meyssan in Damascus, Syria. Please choose from “choose language” to see English subtitles.
Contradicting NATO’s narrative, was Thierry Meyssan in Damascus, Syria who reported that Syria’s continuity of government seamlessly moved forward after the assassinations last week, and that state institutions are still standing and very much functional. He describes Syria’s latest unrest as the result of a coordinated NATO-backed terrorist operation aimed at creating confusion and panic, coupled with Western propaganda – and warns that more operations are likely on the way. Continue reading