The West seeks to follow its imperialist policy inside Syria through military intervention, an American author and historian tells Press TV. Webster Griffin Tarpley says the Western powers would like to follow their imperialist policy “using the people NATO has on the ground (in Syria) at the moment.” He made the comments in an interview with Press TV on Saturday.
Citizens tell their story and their suffers because of the terrorists backed by Qatar and Saudi Arabia
* New Massacres by al-Qaeda-linked Terrorist Groups against Families in Homs Countryside Prior to Annan’s Visit.
* Makdissi: Syria Has the Right to Defend and Protect its Nationals.
* Makdissi: condemned in strongest terms this terrorist massacre against the Syrian civilians as he condemned accusing the Syrian forces of doing that.
* Makdissi: those who commit the killing are not the army but the armed terrorist groups.
* Terrorists Fire Mortar Rounds on Neighborhoods in Homs, Gunmen Arrested in Clash with Authorities in Douma
* Authorities Seize Explosive Device Factory and Repository in Homs
* Armed Terrorist Group Burglarizes SYP 12 Million in Albu Kamal.
Recorded from Syrian Official Tv Channel and brought to you by http://www.syrianfreepress.net